Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Who Is Raven Riley Dating

Chyaιštmαs tιmye ♥ ~]




шeenis !


I'm here blog premiering . . . XQ nU meter
Asii I like one I left in me I paaZ!
(just kidding you know you give chiquet to watch that but not much xD)




wenu, now Santa Claus has long pike! ,,,
also told me a little secret of lOs
reyees,
that come in añoO skatee
from the East = D!
tOday Buzz!
rush! __________________________
♪ ♪



pOr ciierto,, Enchanted ~> Pelii PasteeL paaStel!
oriiginal but at least it

__ _ _ __
● *]





If a I touch ensures that nothing will feel.
On the ice, under the sun,
never see.
And my heart responds, but does not beat you
breaks.
And I suffer from really
can not say that's not true,
And although I'm dead
I still have tears shed ; xX
                        
                           
Tim BurtOn !




___ _ __   __             _    Zoe     ____         __ _______        ____  ____ '' ]


                                                                                           remember it's Chяιšтмαs тιмє   ♥    ~ ]
 
                                                                                                               
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment