Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Topless Charity Hodges

dyayeαm ♪]




Weniis! Christmas

vuelveee!
How sad is routine,
and classes,

Puff,

_______________ ___ _____ _ _

and Carlos in the snow here
and io,,

with a sore tummy,,
__________




The only thing is to think cheers

on Saturday ,,
and now
nuevaaa
season premiere of House !


Image
~> I ZamOora Vuelta sleeping


Sleepiing [L] * Song

~> banish - The mc's tmb cry

was born on 23 of the second month of another millennium,
times ran free to hope and dream ,
remember as flashes were enrolled in my eyes,
vision deep from when I was a kid.

From small learned, what good hard enough, you find
death of ones life and dreams
with coconut, not had faith in God,
and things that do not play, ARTAND like crazy.
met here because the low road as the wind lays waste my destiny, life
way up the river, and
'm not a kid ,
believe in what I think ,
my goal is to fill gaps.

Find the lost treasure,
be chosen ,
overthrow enemies,
will be confused, who knows?
thought in the halls of school,
I never I listened to my teacher. Expelled from school
copied a thousand times phrases,
not talk ever, ever disobey, never
that the long, dark tunnel, my feet walk
,
until the train passes and the wounds erased.

Broken hearts and memories in photos,
over time, the days are short,
to stop and think that life is a joke, give me smoking
not want to be sad.

clouds hide the sky
today the sun will not shine
smoke covers the city
the stars
not see the victim is the predator
animals fall in love
the world change color
MC's también lloran

is to give returns to life not no solution
but denuevo'm locked in my room
off my clothes, I lie in bed and every night
the ghost with me.

The mystery of my tears your photo is solved,
hear our song as a plain envelope me, you're in the air
this as a thought ,
and you're going to smoke a joint and come back tomorrow.

Awake, it's dark because no dawn?.
sorry, that was as hard as it seems.
is true that mistakes are exceeded. The time
, I brake stuff back so many times.

Why not appreciate what you have until it is, because your eyes peeled
not leave me alone, because
imagine you watch me constantly, because I feel that
I have something to prove .

If the sun shines, I try to forget to remove the splinter,
heal the wound and start over,
and you as a spirit,
stalk me in the dark and I nose that does not pass is temporary.
not know where bag forces,
my life is a puzzle and a piece missing, I'm fumbling and
not find the light,
but I'll be wondering where the hell you are.

dew!

_______ ___ _ ♪ Zoe ]


Why I never counted the stars ...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment