Sunday, November 21, 2010

Messages To Put In Baby Cards

trc_koolight @ 2010-11-21T18: 59:00

 He llegado a la resolución. Todo, TODO es absolutamente decisión propia. Desde el momento en que tenemos un uso completo de nuestra razón, todo es decisión nuestra.

Choose
is our decision. Accept the consequences of different forms is also our decision.

I turn colder and colder. Sorry

? Let me think.

I'm tired of having to think to blame someone else. In blaming myself. Because I do not decidíaa change. Because let fear control me.

Sometimes even I quit.

I am determined to change, regardless of the weather. Cold
. Cold. I hate to give in to my fears. In yours, too.

is now a real glacier. Smile, is a fact. Just accept it affect me good.
bad thing, it affects someone else to leave.

took me many years. But things will not let me down as before. There are days

0 comments:

Post a Comment