Thursday, February 24, 2011

Anemia And Broken Capillaries

Translation reasons

Well I know some translate doujinshi, not something from another world, I mean I'm still monolingual and translate with the help of online translators, Who has not passed him that wants to read a inglésy doujinshi and is in say, when you take into English? It may be that between now and 3 years or never, sometimes people do not bother to translate, either because the couple do not like or is unpopular.
Well, I tell you I like the couples as "fashionable" or "popular", and I found that very few of the couples that I like in English, and few in English (how Japanese abound in Chinese), so one day I said enough and grabbed , a doujinshi in English, the translator of google and I started with my work, I think the reason was the doujinshi especially the English rising inthenightshade2000 on youtube, my favorite couple of the moment was lavixallen D . Gray-man ... (Do not know how you might like Yull), well I saw the videos and something was born inside me, I borrowed some doujinshi wash to English I found out there, without taking the credits and publishing ... I started to upload videos made with doujinshi, I eventually came to end ... was not material, so with much effort, I translated my first full doujinshi (before I tried but I failed a few pages), and started to climb ... I think it has become like a vice, because I started to look more doujinshi and found in French ... and also translated from French, for those who have read my translations are understandable, they are not so bad ... I try to do my job well, also cleaning, although I must admit I prefer cleaning doujin to translate ... and translate that to the videos, is tiring and stressful.
Why do it? Because I want, I'm curious to know that they say ... translate so after I share with the community yaoiesca XD, upload it to your blog, lately I have started to like the Fruk (FranciaxInglaterra) Hetalia series is very good, ok for which You ask, quack , they are the determinants of the doujinshi I translate are as follows:

"I like to be a few pages and just faster. Have
-few lyrics, so many I've encountered doujinshis have both letters together to tide and too lazy to do it.
"Have a good style of drawing, that motivates me to do it faster.
- Good plot?, Well just look at the sequence of images, if it looks interesting, the more you will put and end to translate it in a few hours.
"And the main factor that determines me, the couple in which I am concerned at the time XD

time ago I translated the series of 3 volumes and half Shadow of the moon was so tired, 70 pages or more 3 volumes and a few more for version 2.5, the beginning was good, but on reaching the third, had a court, was the last thing, I did not want to translate and he did, the cleanliness was awful, plus they had 2 versions, one in inglésy other in French. .. and rarely had a different type / version translative, in the end I had to figure it out according to the pictures and I think I ended up creating another version XD, is the longest project I've translated ... and not do again, true that the picture is very good, good plot, and all that, according to my friends washed, the video was very good, excellent sound ... bad resolution, youtube quality at a low me ugh, but somehow I feel proud of my work ...

I ended up making another video Fruk today, I just uploaded XD, that habit, so it feels good in studies, to see what will be my next victim doujin XD, we read

0 comments:

Post a Comment