Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bus To Charlestown Races And Slots

try, denial and fear II


Now you try?

I think he was very wrong. Which came out more of this I was hurt.
.
still days of discomfort. When to evade

never to be alone with you.

dreamer. Silly.

Stubborn. Blind.

feel like you've betrayed my trust.

Forgive my thought if you did with that purpose.

But do not ever see the same way.

Stupid. Is not that what you wanted to avoid? Will changing this friendship?

He decided to do it.

...

Everything had been calm. But today I heard shooting again.

Indeed, there are days that I really want to be blind and deaf.
not listen to those horrible sounds. For not being able to read that you wrote.




Lucky that there is more reason to enjoy these senses that I possess.
For these horrible things, pretend to close my ears and closing my eyes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment