Monday, January 17, 2011

Exotic Pets For Sale Raccoons]

Promises

Of course, all this crap are my THOUGHTS.
And I'd really love If They Could Become real.

Idiot. Idiot. Stupid. Piece of shit. Son of a bitch bastard.

Should've beaten when I had the chance. And maybe, I should have killed.

now. your fault. Yes, shit, your fucking fault! They fought. You'll be happy.
What if they really are, would not hesitate to throw you to the floor and deformarte face.

've already caused much damage. Damn. I would like you rot in hell.
That all the bad karma of the world gave you at once. I would laugh if you died. Would your grave to laugh.

Because they are important to me. Much more than they usually say. Much of what I say. One I love
years. On the other hand, the learned want to because I have confidence.

And now because of you. For your rotten existence, have been fought. On a promise that one of them do not like talking volveríaa.

Die. Die a painful way.

How long will continue to do damage?

CAN NOT GET YOU CLICK ON YOUR HEAD? Die! Drown. YOU KIDNAPPING AND TORTURE YOU. I DO NOT CARE AS WELL AS YOU DESTROY.

A promise absurd, you know? Unfounded. So I told myself who proposed it. "I do not you can force through that. " I listened. But I can not blame. It was an effective measure at that time. More than I intended it. With all this intellectual shit. Right now you could go to say that his anger and disappointment is stupid.

But I dare not. And I do not listen. Nobody listens to the intellectual efforts of the hateful people.

is losing more faith in people.

My other friend. The more I know. You feel worthless.

At least it was honest. At least he told guilt and sin. If not condone each other, is partly self-interest of each. Perhaps the other idiot or deserves to be mentioned in all this.

And then the other has won the most horrible hell hole. Interestingly

. In four days I lost respect, sympathy, trust and blowjobs tooodas friendship these two men. Yes, both can go to hell and I laugh about it. One, well, I lost it since he did all this damage (yes, you Kevin, Hang yourself and make him the world a favor.) The other, well, betray my trust. And right now I'm so upset that the only smart way to get even writing all this crap is disgusting.

Finally, reinforcement my reasons for not trusting men. Yes, I know, not all their fault and all this talk. I do not care at all. But I'll be more careful of those who claim to hate themselves. Of those who try to help by pity. Of those who at some point become a bit important to you. And those who hurt you then. Or your precious people.

Fortunately, there are men in you can trust as well. Strong, do not mourn because they say people hate themselves. I grew up around men like that. So maybe I do not trust those who are not well. More luck for me, I know several who SI are reliable. RIGHT NOW THE REST OF ME DA ASCO.

NOT EVEN DESERVE TO HAVE PEOPLE WHO CARE FOR YOU.

whatever. I'm not going to listen and to soothe myself.
Tomorrow, or an hour, think better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment