Sunday, January 16, 2011

Graves Disease Treatment

was yesterday at a family gathering.

At some point, the grandmother-grandfather's sister had left, and left three children (two of about 10 years old, single - 5 months), two pair of parents, weird guy - all about 30. Well I do.
Adults - alcohol, hookah, talking, something else. Children - chess, monopoly, PC, something else. Plus a small entertain.
I'm not that I do not like children, I just have no idea what to do and how they have to be. Especially with babies. With senior lighter, but still unclear.
In short, there are two groups of people with whom I can not communicate. The first group - those who are less than 20, the second - those over 25. Conventionally, of course, but nearly so.
yesterday revealed that children are still interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment