Monday, January 31, 2011

Main Course Cheese Themes

February! RAID ink and posters! write about February sob!

February for me to sign a month. I'm always there in despair, I do not know to do with himself, not I can live like a gentleman, and pryvyazvayusya to things, looking at them salvation. How the rest of February, and formed the next year - has prompted me to experience and propensity to superstition, numerology and domestic fatalism.
Every February the same that in it I sobbed fascinated by some man and some sort of thing. In the past year I'm fond of the book "Doctor Zhivago", the TV series "School", Pamela ate and played all night in zubadrabitselnuyu toy Planescape: Torment, absmaktvayuchy there every dialogue and every note.
This February the new attributes to the old formula. I read the "devil" before going to sleep on the chapter on bread namazvayu Philadelphia cheese, traveling around the city by taxi 7788, I go to play football at the arena and watch the TV series "The real guys." Abaldenny series. Incredibly trogatselny and real. It may be so, that I'll be watching it all night until May.

0 comments:

Post a Comment