Monday, January 24, 2011

How Much Should I Spend On Snowboard

Few hours before the show

should only go to sleep instead of writing these ideas without substantiation, that want to support.

is good that my brother comes Business / work. It's good, because we are out of the routine. Makes us happier. My mother loves. They spend hours talking. Leaving the two idols on errands, as if it were the funniest thing in the world.

Then I get irritated. I feel displaced. Without attracting attention. I conclude by saying how much things appear in my mind. With a stupid smile, of course. Why not stand to see me saying what I feel in my face.

I feel foolish. Unable to decide or do something. As if I stayed behind the people I know. This happens to me more when he walks around here. Because I looked, and I realize how much you've achieved.
Then he looked at the others. Your dreams, goals and achievements. I look at myself and see achievements meaningless. Because of the teoríaa reality, there is a long way that I can not cross. I feel that accomplishment only to be left behind. Do not even know I want to study. I have fear of failure. A disappointment. Error. I shudder just thinking about it.

had been paying a trip. You'd better sell it. Although it will not have to pay money to use it to my taste. I will use it best to pay whatever study. Because I know I will. I know I could mourn, kicking, feeling frustrated. But it would end. The problem is I do not want to be unhappy with what he does.

more I get frustrated by a friend who is not connected. I know from long, long time. We lived in the same city, but then she was gone. The only contact we have is via the internet. And it has not appeared in days. I'm getting paranoid. I would like to connect. And we talked as usual. Tell these fears both go out when I'm alone and sleep. Tell of the nightmare I had for days, where I saw a slaughter in a mall in our town (and we were fleeing in a car) and only saw the parking garage of dead people, hearing the screams and gunfire , watching the shadows reflected who fell to the ground. We chased ...
Seriously, she should buy a damn cell phone, or give me a phone number where you can contact.

A couple of hours, and will I know my rating in a certificate of English. I know that I went but I'd at least get a B +, but is much trust. ~





There are times when you would like to sew a pair of wings on his back. Fly, very, very high. Feel the breeze in the air. And then disappear into the infinite sky. A nice thought before going to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment