Wednesday, July 25, 2007

How To Beat Plantary On Funbrain

The Seventh Book

Yes, a complete and total disaster and I do not mean the book as such, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. To all, I mean what has caused their appearance.

First ... start wars that do not want to be "spoilers". Then ... War of the managers of several places to try to explain their "no intellectual often" members to be put a SPOILER WARNING and after that re-explain that they "can not" put the spoiler in the summary of their stories where every eye will see.

then I've been three nights without speaking a lot with Dark because it is ... "Reading HP in English." While not read and write by writing, as I am the beta, I have to betear tons. The result? Zero communication.

My Karo cute you just want to talk of "potterdamerung?, Anyways, it's nice to hear an occasional criticism, but I'm not in the mood to laugh at absolutely everything put against the book, even if they are fanatical book fucking least he put his epilogue Rowling.

Gone are the stories 'original' in fandom for a long time while the writers are serving the need to write about the events of Deathly Hallows and the long slash that has the book. Needs often seem. .. same thing as the "necessity" of going to the bathroom. For the record, I have not read even one story about this seventh book and I think it will until I get over the anger.

AU prefer to continue with my fandom. I just hope that the few stories I read did not mix with the seventh book midway. Because then yes I will give the Olympic yeyo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment